2016 NALRC Live Auction Rules
LIVE AUCTION RULES:
1) All donations must be a minimum of 12 weeks old by April 9, 2016. They need to have been born by January 16, 2016.
2) The auction will be held online Tuesday through Thursday, March 22–24, 2016. The auction will end at 9p.m. Thursday, March 24th Pacific Standard Time. If winning bid is in question, we will ac-cept the last bid at 8:59pm as the final bid by the Facebook date/time stamp.
3) Deadline for donating to this online auction is Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 9:00p.m. Pacific Stand-ard time. This allows our auction chair to get photos and descriptions up for everyone to look at ahead before the beginning of the auction.
4) All donations must be purebred. All varieties accepted.
5) The donor must be a current member of NALRC.
6) A electronic copy of the Pedigree must be submitted at the time of donation. Any rabbit that does not have an electronic copy of their pedigree turned in at the time of donation will not be included in the Live Auction.
7) The Live Auction is a 50/50 Auction. 50% of the proceeds will go to the Pacific Northwest Lionhead Rabbit Club, the remaining 50% will be paid to the donor. Checks will be mailed after the completion of the 2016 National Show. Donors may chose to donate animals which are 100% donation to the PNWLRC.
8) If an animal is sold as bred, it is between the seller and the buyer. The PNWLRC is not responsible for the quality of the resulting litter or liable for lack thereof .
9) All sales are final. The PNWLRC is not responsible for any issues arising with the Live Auction animals, once the buyer has purchased the animals. Please feel free to ask questions of the buyer prior to bidding!
10) All animals must be paid for by the buyer to the PNWLRC within 24 hours of the end of the auction. Deadline for payment is Friday, March 25, 2016 at 9p.m.Pacific Standard time. Animals will be offered to the next highest bidder if payment is not received within 24 hours. Club paypal is PNWLRC@yahoo.com. Please pay as Family and Friends so there is no fee to either the club or the buyer.
Question: Please contact: